Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Crop



Time: Saturday, August 28 · 1:00pm - 7:00pm


Location: My House

Created By: Close to My Heart-Scramping Tita-Orlando

Scrapbook all your beautiful summer pictures. Preserve your memories forever, have fun with friends, and learn new techniques.


Space is limited so RSVP by Friday, 8/27.
Bring:
  1. papercutter
  2. scissors
  3. glue
  4. papers if you like
  5. pictures
I will provide CTMH stamps, Cricut, Embossing Machine, and other tools as needed.

Close to My Heart papers and stamps will be available for purchase or you can place an order by Thursday, 8/20 going to MYCTMH site at http://soniaabrew.myctmh.com/  


Door Prizes:
First to get here-One ticket
Bring a friend not on my list: 1 ticket
Each $ spent: 1 ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger