Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Artbooking First Layout-Coconut Ball

Introducing my gorgeous puppy, Coqui! This is the first layout using the new CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. Starting in 2 days, you can also get the Artbooking  bundle for $99. Ask me how to get it for 22% discount or even 50% discount! 700 images to cut, 3 stamp sets with coordinating images, and 3 sheets of coordinating dimensional elements. 
This one is the first layout I completed and took me less than 1 hour from beginning to end. I got this idea from our new Fall/Winter Idea Book, back cover. Check it out http://soniaabrew.ctmh.com/CTMH/Content.aspx?id=/en/OBA/Opportunities/Be_a_Consultant.aspx

Coconut Ball aka Coqui!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger