Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gifts From Your Heart


Saturdays, Dec. 11 & Dec. 18

Gifts From The Heart are not purchased, they are made (scrapbooked)! Get all your Gifts From Your Heart ready for Christmas. Join me to scrapbook your Christmas cards and gifts. Learn how to prepare your own  Trifold Memory Showcase Albums, My Creations Journals, Board Books, Accordion Albums, and many others. Last opportunity to get your Christmas Cards ready. Order before Dec 2 to have all your supplies ready for the 11th / before Dec 9 for the 18th. Visit MYCTMH Website, contact me on Facebook, or call me to place your order on time for these personal & fun opportunities.



I will provide my tools and stamps. Door prizes! Munchies and refreshments will be provided.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger